Sunday, April 28, 2013

20 Random Facts

1. I'm Catholic. (I know, surprising!)
2. Mystic Monk Coffee is the greatest coffee ever. Not to mention it's authentically Catholic.
3. I like love Pope Francis!
4. I'm learning how to play guitar, and I love it! Self entertainment.
5. Mason Profit was sabotaged by Christians! Oh wait, that's not about me!!
6. Learning anything is fun, as long as it isn't something like building computers.
7. I actually don't mind doing the dishes, I actually enjoy it!
8. Like #7, I try to be as joyful or content as possible in things I do.
9. I once had asthma.
10. New Catholic Generation is awesome.
11. Am I the only one who is wondering why suddenly everybody who breathes is a major fan of Doctor Who?
12. There are moments when I make some mild silly joke, or laugh at situations, and people just don't get it...My sister understands more than others. But when I know someone (I might know a few people) who do get it....he or she gets a medal of honor!
13. It's been said that I don't get "out" enough. But why would I do that when there is hardly anything to "get out" to? You know, where are the great Catholic teens in my parish, with a youth group?
14. #12: Awkward is the word. Awkward.
15. I am still awaiting full "confirmation" from on what may be my vocation. (Future me: I look at it differently now, but still contently uncertain)
16. Oh. One does not simply seek a vocation, you already have one, you just don't know yet!
17. I probably will be writing a lot on the blog once I go to South Dakota in May. (Update from future me: You idiot, you hardly touched the blog)
18. I like Snow.
19. I love quiet rural land, with ruggedness and clarity. Along with depth in each and every tree (A few I will probably cut down), and not to mention the clean air.
20. I really love to be tough in things, I don't like working on projects like wiring or electrical work. I love doing things that are hard to do and are mainly outdoors.

Well, I think that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment